We are pleased to provide a British & USA manufacturer of Body Armour, Ballistic Helmets, Shields and Tactical products. All ballistic protection equipment are made in the factory located in Glasgow, Scotland. Sarkar Defence UK has clients in all corners of the world. Currently the Ballistic Vests and Helmets are in service with more than 20 armed forces including the US Marine Corps, Spanish Navy, US Navy and the UN. Their advanced Tactical Helmets (ATH), PASGT and Special Forces Alpha Helmets are saving lives in over 40 countries around the world.
- A range of high performance bulletproof vests, stab proof vests and other forms of ballistic vests which allow for unrivalled protection in a variety of hostile environments
- Certified to the latest NIJ 06 standards
- Ballistic vests are extremely reliable and highly effective
- Manufacturing at the forefront of ballistic technology due to our close relationship with some of the finest raw material manufacturers in Europe and in USA
- intensive quality assurance checks at every stage, from manufacturing right through to shipping.
Ballistic Body Armour Plates
- Each item in the range of ballistic body armour, hard armor plates and plate armor is NIJ tested and NATO Codified, and have never failed an official ballistic test.
- As an ISO 9001 registered company and has a reputation for excellence and absolute reliability.
- In hostile environments, personal safety should be top priority. Being prepared can save lives – and nothing prepares better than ensuring you have the right equipment before placing yourself in a dangerous situation. Ballistic body armour, ballistic plates and other plate armor models are designed to help the body withstand impact from projectiles, with various classifications to suit specific situations and danger levels.
- Sarkar ballistic body armour, ballistic plates and plate armor are available in a vast selection of models including Covert, Overt, Full Tactical, Floatation and a number of others.
Ballistic and Special Combat Helmets
- A line of ballistic protective ground troop &Special Forces helmets
- NIJ Level IIIA helmets provide advanced protection and superior comfort to accommodate users’ needs.
- Weighing significantly less than competitor’s standard products.
- Helmets are also Shock absorption tested and certified to EN397
- One of the only few European companies to have full NIJ accredited V50 test results for both FSP and RCC fragments according to MIL-Std-662F standards.
- All Sarkar Ballistic helmets are 100% Made in the UK
Demining Suits and Equipment
- Engineered from high-strength DuPont Kevlar
- High strength 1000 denier Cordura or Nomex outer shell
- STANAG 2920 with V50 rating up to 650 m/s
- 0.17gr FSP conforming to IMAS 10.30 2009
- Incorporates features like front and rear pockets for inserting of plates
Ballistic Bomb Blankets
- NIJ Certified Level IIIA
- NIJ Certified V50 up to 650 m/s 17gr fragment
- Only weighs 36 lbs
- 6 carry handles
- 48″ x 72″ inches / 4×6 feet or Custom Sizes
- Engineering from high strength Aramid fabric
- Water resistant
- High strength 1000 denier Cordura outer shell
Tactical Ballistic Clothing & Equipments
- Sarkar’s range of tactical gear and ballistic clothing is used by armed forces the world over, providing them with the most efficient defence wear and accessories they need
- Made in factories in Scotland UK or USA
- Continual innovation and strong relationships with some of the finest names in defence gear and equipment, such as DuPont Kevlar® and Honeywell.
- We can supply tactical gloves, ballistic clothing and tactical jumpsuits, both of which are perfect for high-risk applications.