The Arctic King collapsible fuel bladder tank is specifically designed for liquid fuel storage in sub-zero climates to -50 degrees C. Constructed from a proprietary high-durability fabric unique to SEI Industries, the Arctic King bladder tank has excellent UV and hydrolysis resistance for a longer life expectancy than any other urethane collapsible fabric tank in the arctic. With all these features plus its one way vent system to handle deep snowfalls, the Arctic King is ideally suited for even the most extreme arctic conditions.
Arctic King fuel bladder tanks combine portability and versatility with economy and are available in a full range of sizes from 250 USG (1000 L) to 33,000 USG (125,000 L). Multiple Arctic King tanks can be connected together through a manifold system to create a cost-effective tank farm with unlimited capacity.
SEI Industries can supply the Arctic King as a stand-alone product or as part of a complete turnkey arctic fuel system which includes:
- Primary storage tank with arctic vent and fill/drain connections
- Secondary containment berm
- Rainwater filter system
- Fuel transfer, metering and filtration equipment
- Suitable for JP-1, JP-4, JP-8, kerosene and diesel fuels with less than 60% aromatic content.
- 100% RF (radio frequency) welded
- Fully collapsible
- Rapidly deployable
- Easy to fold, transport and relocate
- Requires minimal site preparation
- Lightweight (saves on transportation costs)
- Won’t rust or corrode
- Creates minimal ground disturbance
- Tank continually adjusts to any volume of liquid so that air cannot accumulate, reducing microbiological growth.
About Arctic King Fabric
Arctic King tanks are constructed from Arctic King fabric which was purpose-engineered by SEI for above-ground storage of fuels in arctic climates at remote sites. Arctic King fabric has a low cold crack temp below -50º C, meets the CAN/CSA B-837-14 standard for collapsible fabric storage tanks (bladders). It was developed to withstand long duration fuel exposure. Exclusive Arctic King fabric exceeds all US military specifications and provides a number of advantages that ultimately help to preserve fuel quality and extend equipment life and safety.